Sustaining Change Initiatives – An Exploration
Despite millions of dollars spent annually on Change Initiatives, such as Diversity and Inclusion, Equality, and other systematic programming, statistics show that progress is slow, and most programs ultimately fail.
To gain a deeper understanding of the core issues impacting an organization’s ability to successfully sustain enterprise-wide initiatives, including but not limited to the aforementioned, a small consortium of business coaches with diverse backgrounds, from diverse locations initiated a field study to specifically identify the “barriers.”
In this presentation participants will:
- Explore the core findings from the field study regarding individual, team and organizational “barriers” relative to sustainable change
- Participate in interactive exercises relative to breaking down barriers and increasing the effectiveness of change initiatives
- Engage in thought leadership discussions regarding internal challenges to implementing sustainable change
As one of the first organizations to engage with this material, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with the presenters and participate in a pilot program.
Sandra Johnson, MA RCC, Strategic Corporate Solutions. As a former Fortune 100 executive, small business owner, and entrepreneur, Sandra draws on 20 years of business and management experience. She works with numerous executives and executive teams to create personal and professional development plans that transform them as individuals and the organizations they lead. She has been instrumental in creating strategies with her clients that have led to significant organizational shifts including:
- Shifting an organizational culture from the bottom 25th percentile to the top 100th percentile in 12 months
- Creating turnaround strategies that produced 10% profit improvements within six months, stopping a multi-million-dollar mismanagement lawsuit
- Securing 20% owners ROE compared to average industry declines of over 10% during the same time period
- Developing strategies that resulted in 30% year over year growth in an organization with flat revenues for the previous 5 years
She is a frequent presenter at regional and national conferences where she conducts presentations and workshops on topics such as Strategic Planning, Executive Development, and Culture Building.
Antoinette DuBois Ayers CPCC, RCC, DuBois Ayers Consulting, Inc. With over 20 years of experience in executive coaching. Antoinette has helped a diverse array of organizations, teams, and individuals in the financial, healthcare, and nonprofit fields reach peak performance through leadership development, teambuilding, diversity awareness, and work-life balance. The American Heart Association, AMITA Health, Morgan Stanley, United Airlines, Wells Fargo, Quaker Oats, and Marriott Hotels are just a few notable clients that have benefited from her knowledge and expertise. In addition to her consulting work, Antionette is also:
- Creator of a coaching clinic awarded national “Top100” by Training Magazine
- Creator of a national African American Financial Advisor growth & productivity program
- Founder of Bridge Communications, a diversity engagement organization
- Co-Contributor of Community Health IT, a healthcare consortium
- Founder of HLLC, a leading innovative healthcare model endorsed by the National Library of Medicine
- Founder of the International Stillbirth Alliance
Barbara Kay, MA, LPC, RCC, Barbara Kay Coaching. As a business psychology and productivity coach Barbara brings productive psychology to work. She serves professionals, leaders and organizations through coaching, consulting and speaking on: Growth, Productivity, Teams, Communication, Relationships, Women, Change and Leadership. Barbara has 20 years of experience coaching and speaking, in addition to graduate and post-graduate training in Clinical Psychology and Coaching. He client list includes large financial organizations as well as individual financial advisors. Her publications include numerous articles and two books, The Top Performer’s Guide to Change and The $14 Trillion Woman: Your Essential Guide to Engaging the Female Client. Barbara speaks at conferences, builds custom workshops and coaches professionals around the country. She is a member of the American Psychological Association and is a certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) through the National Association of Women Business Owners.